Why exhibit at The Diverse Business Summit?
- Showcase your business to an audience of industry experts and professionals
- Raise your profile as a diverse and forward-thinking business
- Connect with a lively and motivated community of like-minded people: grow your network
- Showcase your products, services or solutions to a large audience
- Align your company and raise your visibility to attract corporate buyers
Reasons to Exhibit at The Diverse Business Summit, London 2023:
- Unparalleled Exposure: The Diverse Business Summit attracts a diverse audience of entrepreneurs, investors, industry experts, and decision-makers. By participating as an exhibitor, you will have the opportunity to showcase your business to a wide range of potential customers and collaborators, raising your brand visibility and market presence.
- Networking Opportunities: Engage in meaningful conversations, build relationships, and forge strategic partnerships with fellow entrepreneurs, professionals, and industry leaders. The Summit’s interactive sessions and networking events provide the perfect environment to expand your professional network and open doors to new business opportunities.
- Access to Resources: Gain insights from renowned speakers and thought leaders through our expert-led panel discussions, keynote presentations, and interactive workshops. Acquire valuable knowledge and skills to enhance your business strategies, marketing techniques, and overall operations.
- Targeted Marketing: The Diverse Business Summit attracts individuals and organizations with a genuine interest in supporting diverse businesses. By exhibiting, you will have a unique platform to showcase your commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, positioning your brand as a champion of these values and appealing to a socially conscious consumer base.
The cost of exhibiting starts from £700.00 for two people. Prices increase depending on how close you are to the main hall, however you will see from the floorplan that there's sufficient space.
Exhibitor feature in our event app and/or conference material
Your exhibition investment includes:
- Access to the full day conference for 2 people (effectively the stall ends up being £101 only)
- Online exhibitor profile on website
- Social media/PR coverage
- Stand (space only) to promote your company as well as hold 1-2-1 meetings
- 2x chairs
- Table cloth
- 3 course buffet meal
Once payment is made, you will be provided with all the details you need to make the best of your stall.
We firmly believe that your small or micro business has the potential to make a significant impact, and The Diverse Business Summit is the ideal platform to showcase your unique offerings to a receptive audience.
- If you choose to purchase a £700 stall – click the purchase button on this page
If you wish to be near the main hall by the sponsors…..
- You are requested to inform Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your invoicing details
- We will raise an invoice for you for £800 (there are only 3 spots available)
- Payment terms is 7 days
- We will then provide you with further information